- Roger Nunn & Colin Toms. Foreword
- Bixi Jin. Exploring the development of lexical verbs in academic writing: a multiple-case study of three Chinese novice researchers
- Tanju Deveci. Communication studentsâ€™ use of lexis in a writing examination
- Seyyed Mohammad Alavi & Reza Dashtestani. English for academic purposes (EAP) instructorsâ€™ perspectives on the integration of formative assessment in the EAP context of Iran
- Nguyen Thi Thuy Loan & Issra Pramoolsook. Citation in Vietnamese TESOL: Analysis of masterâ€™s thesis introduction chapters
- Tsai-Yu Chen. Self-regulated learning: Effect on genre-based research article reading for underprepared graduate students
- Qing Xie & Bob Adamson. How effective is workplace English for Occupational Purposes (EOP) training? Case studies of corporate programs in the Chinese context.